From basic skills to advanced techniques, train with Dan Chiang, Asian Games Silver Medalist, to enjoy the flow of mountain biking.
Once you’ve grasped the concept and have your bike under your control, you’ll be able to overcome the obstacles without getting hurt. The longer you stay on the mountain bike, the more you'll experience the charm of riding on all kinds of terrains.
Gear Up for XTERRA Taiwan:
1. Evaluate your mountain bike equipment;
2. Basic / intermediate / advanced cornering skills;
3. Basic / intermediate / advanced techniques: overcoming obstacles while cornering;
4. Basic / intermediate / advanced techniques: riding uphill and downhill
5. Basic / intermediate / advanced techniques: overcoming obstacles while riding uphill or downhill
6. XTERRA race experience sharing;
7. Fun challenge: short track.
※ The training camp will be conducted in Chinese.
1. Register Fee：NTD1,000（Insurance and coaching fee included）
2. Registration Confirmation: Please pay the registration fee within 3 days after registration.
3. Requirement: Bring your own MTB.
4. Sign up before 2022.2.14 (Max no. of participants: 15 people)
■ Payment information:
Bank code: 012 Taipei Fubon Bank
Account no.: 7151 2001 9006
※ If following circumstances occur, this event will be canceled. Cancellation notification will be sent via email 2 days prior to the event.
1. Less than 6 people sign up.
2. We will follow the instruction from CECC. If the epidemic alert is still at high level, the event might be canceled.
1. Mountain Bike
2. Bike helmet
3. Sunglasses / goggles
4. Full-finger bike gloves
5. Bike jersey & Bike Shorts
6. Bike shoes or sports shoes
7. Mobile phone
8. NHI Card or ID Card
1. Cap, jacket and towel
2. Food and water supply
3. Knee and elbow pads
4. Rain coat
5. Clean clothes
※ The coach may disqualify the person without mandatory equipment from the activity due to safety concern.
MTB Training Camp - Taoyuan
Taoyuan MTB Guanghua Pit
Dinghu 6th St., Gueishan Dist., Taoyuan City 333008, Taiwan (R.O.C.)