|8:30 - 9:00||Check-in||Base|
|9:00 - 9:10||Introduction / Bike & Gear Check||Base|
|9:10 - 9:20||Short Track Course Orientation||Base|
|9:20 - 10:00||Short Track Race||Base|
|10:05 - 10:20||XC Replay Course Orientation||Base|
|10:20 - 11:50||XC Relay||Base|
|11:50 - 12:00||Awards Ceremony||Base|
Rules & Info
1. Time limit: 20 minutes.
2. Length of the course: 560M.
3. Group start. The organizer will count the loops of each rider to determine the winner.
4. If the rider cannot reach the finish line within the time limit, the last loop will not be counted.
1. Length of the course: 1.4KM.
2. The first team that reaches the finish line will be the winning team.
3. "Chance" or "Fate": Riders will be met with fun games or penalties along the course.
1. Precautionary Measures for COVID-19:
- Masks are required at all times when present at the event venue.
- Due to the contact tracing policy, please check-in before entering the Event Venue.
- The staff will take your body temperature. People with fever (over 37.5 °C) will be denied entry.
- A confirmed COVID-19 patient, or a suspected patient who has completed home quarantine, has been tracked by the health institutions, or has been asked to conduct self-health management,
DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENT.
- Please keep a social distance.
2. This is a green & blue level trail.
3. Recommended types of MTB: XC & Trail.
4. Bike helmets and knee pads are required. Gloves, elbow pads and MTB goggles are recommended.
5. Please bring your own water, food and NHI card.
6. Safety first.
7. The photos and videos taken during the meetup will be used for promoting future events organized by Taoyuan Sports Federation Cycling Committee.